What better way to celebrate Women’s Day than to spend it in the multifaceted space of the Ariosto Social Club. You can have a toast with your closest friends at dinner at Chef Pino Cuttaia’s elegant bistro “Uovodiseppia Milano” or treat yourself to a few hours of relaxation at the innovative Infiniteness wellness centre or, again, carve out a relaxing night in one of our 20 luxury flats with dinner in your room and a starred breakfast and why not? Stop by Valeria Benatti’s original boutique and pamper yourself with some all-female shopping.
Ariosto Social Club offers you the chance to spend an unforgettable day, not only because of what it represents historically and socially, but also because you will be able to dedicate time exclusively to yourself, as a woman, a professional, a mother, a wife, a friend and much more.
Ariosto Social Club, which has always been close to women, promotes a social instance of inclusion that values women in all their many aspects and nuances.
The space, with the strength of this mission, has recently renewed its appointments “Women who inspire women“, the meetings promoted by Valeria Benatti, journalist, writer and for 18 years RTL 102.5 speaker, a way to promote femininity in all its accents, a coterie of ideas made by women, for women.
The meetings will resume in the garden of the Ariosto Social Club from 15 March onwards, every Tuesday at 6 p.m. This is the calendar for the next six events:
- 15 March- Eva Di Pierro, Jungian coach, tantric and embodiment guide, founder of Reconnect-you: body, soul and mind together on the path to awareness and personal fulfilment
- 22 March- Magnificent Perennials, Isa and Marilli, tiktokers for fun, and the incredible social rise of two fine ladies.
- 29 March- Stefania Aphel Barzini, author of “Le Gattoparde”, published by Giunti, a historical novel about the Piccolo family in Sicily between the Unification of Italy and the 20th century.
- 5 April – The anti-violence centre Cerchi d’Acqua: For over 20 years a place of freedom for women in Milan.
- 12 April – Fulvia Salvi, founder of Medicinema Italia Onlus, and cinema as pain therapy.
- 26 April- Giovanna Vitacca, style coach, from tidying up the wardrobe to learning how to style
Happy Women’s Day from Ariosto Social Club!